Contact with childrens after divorce

Contact with children after divorce in Poland – how to arrange it?

There are two ways to arrange contacts with children after divorce in Poland. You can choose either an informal or a formal agreement.
An informal agreement requires elasticity and openness from both parents. They need to keep up to the arrangements and not to get into another issue.
If you prefer to have the way you and  your ex would be contacting your children decided upon by a third, independent party, you may opt for a formal agreement through a court order.
You can always start with mediation conducted by professional mediator. Once you reach an agreement it can be approved by the court.